Baga Beach is one of the most popular destinations in GOA. Baga is located in north GOA. This beach is narrow and it contains rows of fishing boats and shacks. It is also famous for water rides like Banana rides, Parasailing, Jetski, Bumper rides, etc. And also the attraction of Baga is the restaurants and nightclubs which are admired by the foreigners. Here are some entertainments in Baga with our words.
We started our day in Baga with the water rides. Though we have already experienced the water rides in Anjuna Beach, we have decided to explore it again in Baga. The price charts are in Baga:
Watersports ride rates in Baga Beach Goa
RATES PER RIDE
|RIDE (PER PERSON)||PRICE|
|EXTRA PARASAILING DEEP||300|
|SITTING BUMPER (2 PERSONS)||600|
|BOAT RIDE (8 PERSONS)||2000|
|JET SKI RIDE||500|
|BANANA RIDE (4 PERSONS)||1000|
|DOLPHIN TRIP (8 PERSONS)||3000|
Bumper Ride: We had a bumper ride here. It was like a round-shaped balloon with two seats and full of air and a speed boat tied this with a rope. When the speed boat goes the ride starts its move. Lovely experience, some fear and with a full of enjoyment we had it. All the rides in GOA are very exciting.
Nightlife in Baga Beach
After completing the ride and dip into the blue Arabic ocean, we came to our hotel. We stayed near a hotel in Baga Beach. In the evening we spent our time in the Mambos club. Nightlife is so alive here. This club divides into two sections. One part is only for drinking and having fun with Hookahs and all. And the other part is full of music. People are dancing without any fear and stress of life. It seems like we came to another world. People spent the whole night in this club. We used to purchase a food card from the counter with a limited amount of money. Then we can purchase any food or drink from it. The entry fee was approx. Rs. 2500/- for a couple and we got complimentary drinks from it like soft drinks, mocktails, fruit beer, etc. That is the main attraction in GOA, the full entertainment without any tension of work and others.
The next whole we spent under the shack with a chill cold drink and snacks. It was a chilling day and we were relaxing our mind. We went to the market near Calangute Beach which I will describe in my next post.
How to Reach Baga Beach?
By Train and Bus
- From Mumbai, it takes around 12 hours to reach Vasco Da Gama Station by train.
- Then from Vasco Da Gama Station, you can take Bus for Panjim. It takes around 1 hour to reach Panjim from there.
- From Panjim, you can get Bus to Calangute Beach. It takes around 1 hour to reach there.
- Then from Calangute, you can take buses to Baga Beach. It takes around 30 minutes.
By Bus and Car (Totally by Road)
- From Mumbai to Goa distance is 609 km by road, it takes 10 hours approx. By bus, it costs around Rs. 1300/- per head.
- By air, the distance is 435 km and it takes around 1hr 5 mins to reach GOA airport.
- From GOA airport to Baga you can take hired cars which cost around approx. Rs. 1500/-. It is the best convenient option to reach Baga beach.