This beach in GOA is a popular beach and a calm beach. Candolim beach is located 15 km far from Panjim. This is one of the large villages in the 16th century. This village is the first village which covered to Christianity by the Franciscans in Bardez, which was the taluka in North Goa.
Candolim beach is located very close to Baga and Calangute. However, this beach differs from there for its calm and quiet nature. It feels a peace land in Goa from the parties and crowd. We stayed here for 2 days to feel the peace within Goa. As we earlier explained that we had a blast in Baga beach, besides we felt the silence nature of Goa as well in Candolim Beach. There are few shacks and inns there within the beach area. Water ride there at the time of the morning. The Approximate prices are as similar to Baga. The rates are explained below who want to stay in a calm place but enjoy the adventurous Goa.
Water Ride Rates of Candolim Beach
|RATES PER RIDE|
|JET SKI RIDE||500|
Other adventure available at Candolim Beach
|ONE DAY ADVENTURE|
I have already confirmed we stayed here for two days at a homestay. On the day first, at Candolim Beach, it was nothing to do for us. As I said it is a calm beach, after spending lots of time Baga, full of crowd, Candolim feels like boring. But when I and my husband spent time at Candolim Beach, we could realize the flavor of the peace. We had our dinner in the hotel room and then the next day we went to explore the area. As it was very late, so could not hire any ride to go far, but we went to a Casino named Grand 7 Casino, near Candolim. The entry fees were Rs.1000/- per head and we got complimentary Rs.500/- chips to play and moreover we had our dinner there.
We played and enjoyed a lot. It was my first experience at a casino. I had never gone before. The lovely night we spent there. The next day we had to leave Candolim as we had a flight to catch from Goa airport.
How to Reach Candolim Beach?
By Train and Bus
- From Mumbai, it takes around 12 hours to reach Vasco Da Gama Station by train.
- Then from Vasco Da Gama Station, you can take the Bus for Panjim. It takes around 1 hour to reach Panjim from there.
- From Panjim, you can get Bus to Candolim Beach. It takes around 28 mins to reach there.
By Bus and car (Totally by Road)
- From Mumbai to Goa distance is 609 km by road, it takes 10 hours approx. By bus, it costs around Rs. 1300/- per head.
- By air, the distance is 435 km and it takes around 1hr 5 mins to reach GOA airport.
- From GOA airport to Candolim you can take hired cars which costs around approx. Rs. 1500/-. It is the best convenient option to reach Calangute beach
- Public buses are also available.